Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics - New Syllabus
Author: Surbhi Bansal
Edition: June 2020
Incorporates all the changes made in Syllabus as per various Announcements made by ICAI. SA 800, SA 805, SA 810, SRE, SRS, SAE, Guidance Notes, Special Audit Assignments and all those topics which have been excluded by ICAI from the Syllabus have also been excluded from this Edition, so that the students should prepare only such topics as are relevant for their exams. Accordingly, this Edition has been strictly designed as per ICAI’s Announcements.
- Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study simple, easy and interesting.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified language would facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- More than 1500 MCQs (as per new exam pattern) have been included in this Edition.
- Flowcharts on various topics (including Standards on Auditing) would help the students in building strong conceptual clarity and quick revision.
- The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- Point-wise answers would facilitate easy and quick understanding and revision.
- Includes questions asked in past CA (Final) Examinations.
- Incorporates a number of case studies and past attempt questions with detailed and hint answers.
- Important keywords in most of the topics have been highlighted to help the students in quickly revising and remembering them.
Incorporates the amendments applicable for Nov., 2020 Exams. However, if any further amendment is made applicable by ICAI for Nov., 2020 Exams, the same shall be uploaded on www.bestword.in and www.surbhibansal.com.