GST Case Digest - 2020
Author: Rajat Mohan
First edition of the book was well-received, consequently we have decided to come up with the next edition in less than 12 months of the previous edition. This book thus intends to act as a reference tool for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and tax officers providing them with a compendium of important rulings from AAR, AAAR, appellate authority, High Court and the Supreme Court stemming in the GST era summarised and arranged in a section-wise manner. This initiative of ours seeks to provide its readers with a trustworthy analysis of various rulings passed under the indirect tax regime so that litigation could be well arrested at lower levels.
Key highlights of the book
- Bank of Over 1600 rulings
- Cases covered from Supreme Court, High Court and Advance Ruling Authority etc.
- Lucid case law summaries arranged in section wise manner
- Select rulings on erstwhile regime covered
- Infographics added in relevant cases for better understanding
- Judgements on Anti- Profiteering covered