Guide to International Financial Reporting Standards
Author: B D Chatterjee
The book covers the following:
*Comprehensive coverage of all the pronouncements related to IAS/IFRSs, covering recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements,
* Simple and lucid commentary on the related concepts,
* More than 200 case studies, illustrations and charts related to various IAS/IFRSs,
* More than 150 MCQs with answers,
* Frequently asked questions after each chapter,
* Convergence between IFRS and Ind AS,
* Major differences and similarities between IFRS and US GAAP.
The book will be immensely helpful for all business and finance professionals who would like to develop well-rounded understanding of the various parameters and nuances of the concepts related to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).