Insolvency and Bankruptcy in India - Law and Practice
The book covers detailed analysis and intricacies of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. It provides a comprehensive and pragmatic analysis of the Code by giving complete insight and an in-depth perspective of the Insolvency law in India including cross-border insolvency, group insolvency and personal guarantor. It covers insight on grey areas encountered by the Process Advisors in their professional practice. This book is a must-have which will provide interpretative guidance and will be a great support for insolvency law practitioners, insolvency professionals, lawyers, other professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, Corporate Lawyers, Financial Institutions, Bankers & Lenders, Judges & Judicial Officers and students.
- Incorporates the entire Code with commentary alongwith Insolvency and Bankruptcy Rules and IBBI Regulations.
- Provisions of entire Code alongwith Rules and Regulations are explained in lucid manner.
- Provide clarity with purposive meaning to the complex issues and grey areas faced by professionals.
- Includes NCLT Rules, 2016 (as amended by Second Amendment dated 08 May 2019) and NCLAT Rules, 2016.
- Includes landmark decisions of Supreme Courts, High Courts, NCLAT and NCLT on various issues.
- Incorporates draft provisions of Cross-Border Insolvency (“Draft Part Z”) .
– IBBI (Voluntary Liquidation Process) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 applicable w.e.f 15 January 2020.
– IBBI (Liquidation Process) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 applicable w.e.f 06 January 2020.
– Insolvency and Bankruptcy (Insolvency and Liquidation Proceedings of Financial Service Providers and Application to Adjudicating Authority) Rules, 2019 applicable w.e.f. 15 November 2019.
– Covers Personal Guarantor Rules and Regulations applicable to w.e.f. 01 December 2019.
– Covers Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 applicable w.e.f. 28 December 2019.
- Updated upto 1 February 2020.