Securitisation, Asset Reconstruction and Enforcement of Security Interests
Author: Vinod Kothari
Securitisation, Asset Reconstruction and Enforcement of Security Interests is a comprehensive section-wise commentary on Securitisation law, dealing with operational as well as regulatory aspects of Securitisation Laws arranged under broad themes.
- An exhaustive commentary on law relating to securities market in India
- Thoroughly revised and updated to include latest developments and amendments, such as provisions of sections 26B to 26E implemented with effect from 24th January, 2020
- Discusses the Draft Reserve Bank of India (Securitization of Standard Assets) Directions, 2020
- Includes commentary on the EU General Framework for Securitisation, 2017
- Highlights the interplay between the registration with CERSAI, registration under the Companies Act, and the priorities under section 53 of IBC