The Constitution of India - Coat Pocket Edn.
The current coat pocket edition is updated with a supplement containing the Constitution (One Hundred and Third Amendment) Act, 2019, the Constitution ( Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 2019, Declaration under Article 370(3) of the Constitution, the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019 [Act 34 of 2019]. Some of the important landmark decisions have also been given at relevant places.
- Foreword by Mr.K.K Venugopal, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- Special Feature: Making of the Indian Constitution by Prof. Ranbir Singh, VC, NLU, Delhi.
- The Constitution of India detailed contents, for a complete and thorough understanding of the subject.
- About India, Coverage: Government and Political structure, Geography, Population, and economy.
- Comparative Chart of Indian and U.S Constitutions.
- Table of Amendments and Provisions Altered/Inserted/Repealed.
- List of Larger Bench Decisions.
- List of Chief Justices of India.
- The compact size makes it convenient to carry.
- This book is easy to use and cite in court.